Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product name||Titanium Sheet|
ASTM B265,ASME SB265,AMS 4911,ASTM F67,ASTM F136
|Grade||Gr1, Gr2, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr10, Gr12, Gr23, etc.|
T(4.0-60.0) × W(100-3000) × L(1000-12000)mm
T(0.3- 4.0) × W(100-1000) × L(1000-12000)mm
1.high corrosion resistance
|The specification can be changed by the customers' requirements.|
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys. Pure Titanium is used due to its
high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
• Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
• Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
• Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
• Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
• Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
• Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance.
• Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
• Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant