Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||GR1 GR2 GR5 GR7 GR12||Technique:||Forged|
|Product Name||titanium bar|
|Standard||ASTM B348, ASTM B381, ASME, AMS|
|Material||Gr1, Gr2, Gr3,Gr5, Gr9,Gr7, Gr11, Gr12, etc.|
|Section shape||Round and square|
|Lead Time||7-25 days|
1.Low Density and High Strength
1. Fist-class technonlgy and the rigorous work attitude
|Note:||The chemical composition, size, and shape of the product can meet customers’ special requirements.|
Titanium Bar Processes
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys. Pure Titanium is used due to its
high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
• Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
• Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
• Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
• Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
• Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
• Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance.
• Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
• Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant